Gain better visibility of the precipitation on your property in real-time and historically by collecting data remotely through IoT rain gauges. More precise monitoring of weather conditions allows you to better predict crop needs; preventing over or underwatering and saving costs.
Rainfall History >
Take a closer look at your property’s precipitation level history through different graphs and information:
- Rolling rainfall (last 12 months)
- Rainfall in one day (hour by hour)
- Rainfall in one month (day by day)
- Rainfall over three years (month by month)
Can rainfall sensors collect data on other weather conditions?>
The sensors Farmdeck uses to monitor rainfall levels are called ‘weather stations’. They can monitor 4 additional conditions:
- Temperature: tracks temperature changes (perfect to measure your delta-T)
- Humidity: helps you make better decisions about water usage pending rain
- Wind speed and direction: helps you determine the best time for spraying
- Air pressure: can indicate upcoming weather (such as a thunderstorm) in your immediate areas
Sensors can collect data for years without maintenance or battery replacement and data is accessible via any connected device 24/7.
Discover how Farmdeck can monitor the water level of your tanks, dams, and troughs here.